Competition Rules and Regulations
- ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL RULE
- Organizer means the School of Law, G.D. Goenka University, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
- Competition means G.D. Goenka-CIArb International Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2017.
- Participating Team/ Institution means the team that has registered itself for the competition as per the rules.
- TIME, DATE & VENUE
- The 3rd GLOBAL ANTITRUST & COMPETITION LAW MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2018, shall be held during 23-25 March, 2018.
- Venue: G.D. Goenka School of Law, G.D. Goenka University, Sohna Gurgaon Road, Sohna, Gurgaon, Haryana 122103.
- The official language for the Competition shall be English only.
- The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing an integrated 5 year LL.B. Programme or 3 year LL.B Programme from an institute/university in India. Such institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team can register from a particular law school/ College/ Institution/University to participate in the Competition.
- TEAM COMPOSITION
Each participating university/college/institute shall nominate only one team consisting of three student members, out of whom, two will be speakers and one will be the researcher.
- Any additional member will not be entitled to local hospitality. He shall also be not entitled to any kind of prize/ award in the competition.
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness OR any unforeseen event. Prior permission of the organizers of competition in such case shall be mandatory.